*Please note, local turkeys are only available to collect on the 22nd, 23rd & 24th of December.*
Our carefully selected, Rosamondford farm Turkeys are a classic Christmas dinner fare. Reared in small flocks and fed on a simple diet of wheat and vegetables which are free from drugs, additives and growth promoters. The turkeys live long, happy and active lives. They are free to roam the paddocks and sleep overnight in a comfortable, warm barn with space and are safe from predators and worry.
Order now with a £40 deposit and pay the rest before delivery or collection from the shop. The final price will depend on the exact size of the bird when it arrives but will be priced per Kg as follows:
Choice of Free-Range Bronze or Barn reared White.
Barn Reared White - £13.50kg - Free-Range Bronze - £15.50kg
- grown slowly and for much longer to full maturity -
- fed on high quality natural feeds -
- tended by caring farmers who ensure the highest welfare conditions -
- prepared to the highest standards and matured for a minimum of seven days -
- individually packed in presentation boxes with vacuum-packed giblets and information leaflet -
Available in a range of sizes from 4-12kg, As a guide allow 500g uncooked weight per adult.
See the Rosamondford Farm website for more information regarding these excellent quality Turkeys. http://www.best-devon-turkeys.co.uk